Heart disease is one of the main causes of death and is thought to be a problem mainly of men.
Cardiovascular diseases are responsible for millions of deaths every year in the world. In fact, the health problems associated with the heart have become in recent years the main cause of death by disease.
There are many unhealthy habits that do not help protect our health against these types of problems that affect a vital organ such as the heart: lack of exercise, poor diet, smoking … etc.
Here heart specialist doctor shows the 5 most common heart diseases:
- Angina of breast: when the necessary blood does not flow in the heart due to problems of obstruction in the coronary arteries, the patient who suffers it, feels a strong pressure in the chest.
- Heart attack or myocardial infarction: the passage of blood to some area of the heart is interrupted and it deteriorates and dies. Breast pressure, dizziness and shortness of breath are some of the symptoms.
- Heart failure: the heart is not able to pump enough blood and it does not reach the rest of the body in the amount needed. The coronary heart disease, hypertension and diabetes are among the causes of heart failure.
- Arrhythmia: is another of the most common diseases of the heartand consists of an irregular heartbeat. This can beat slower than normal (bradycardia), faster than normal (tachycardia), or produce intermittent arrhythmias that will cause dizziness, suffocation, paleness and sweating among other symptoms.
- Aneurysm: occurs when the arterial walls are weakened and inflamed in some area of the body. Protecting our healthfrom this problem is possible with healthy lifestyles and routine check-ups, since many times the inflammation does not produce pain or is perceived by the patient.
The lack of time in today’s society is the main excuse for not exercising or eating healthy. The risks to health by spending eight hours sitting at the computer, for example, are already striking. The abuse of fast food and unbalanced diets is also common.
Do not let the lack of time for work and stress cause bad habits in you. It is possible to quickly and easily prepare healthy recipes for eating while you work, as well as perform exercises in your workplace. Do it and protect your health from the most common heart diseases.